A flat bed chiropractic elevation table with all the usual ÖRUP features.
Narrow, heavy base for easy access and stability. Superb build quality,
finish and with our unique head piece.
- Elevation range: 380 – 780 mm.
- Elevation speed: 40 mm / sec. Lowest to highest position takes 10 seconds.
- Total length: 1855 mm.
- Max width: 550 mm.
- Weight: 120 kg.
- Upholstery: 70 mm thick, with a firm layer first and a soft layer on top.
Covers in vinyl fabric which can be cleaned with disinfectant up to 60%
The MC – 40 Extra Low can be delivered with the following optional equipment.
- Cervical Drop
- Thoracic Drop
- Lumbo / Pelvic Drop
- Leg / Hipp Drop
- Foot operation Thoracic Drop
- Foot operation Lumbo / Pelvic Drop
- Foot operation Leg / Hipp Drop
- Leather Upholstery
- Headpiece equiped for Paperroll
- Elevation control in Headpiece
- PVC Cover Type 1
( PVC on top, Vinyl on the sides )
- PVC Cover Type 2
( Vinyl on top, PVC on the sides )
Minimum height 380 mm
Maximum height 780 mm
Foot operated elevation control on both sides of table.
Narrow frame with elevation controls mounted on frame gives easy access when standing close to the table.
Wheels mounted at foot end of table makes it easy to move table around.